nyu

Thursday, December 16, 2010

yôkoso

Hello everyone and welcome to my little blog.

So it's done, I go into the wide world of blogspot (:
For more information, this blog is specially dedicated to my work
style drawings (vector, kawaii, chibi, etc.) and various photographs and I do
promise not to digress from time to time.
I hope you will enjoy seeing it all!

With that, arigato!


Bonjour a tous et bienvenue sur mon petit blog.

Alors c'est fait, je me suis lancer dans le vaste monde de blogspot (:
Pour plus d'informations concernant ce blog, il est dédié spécialement a mes travaux
du style dessins (vector, kawai, chibi, etc) et photographies diverses et je ne vous 
promets pas de m’écarter du sujet de temps en temps.
J’espère que vous aurez plaisir à voir tout cela !

Sur ce, arigatô!


良い訪問


No comments:

Post a Comment